Some of you have probably heard me say that I don't particularly like new year's resolutions, and that's mostly because people tend to come up with outlandish ideas. but make no plans to actually meet that goal. Well, this year is different for me. I love new year's resolutions and I'm planning on seriously accomplishing all of them. I've written them out and made them simple. I really think that I can do this and I'm super pumped that things are going really well so far!
1. I will go walking/jogging at the BYU indoor or outdoor track Monday through Friday.
2. I am going to include healthier foods with my meals, and eat vegetarian 2 days a week (since meat costs so much).
3. I will not overspend a monthly budget (This one is going to be difficult).
4. I am going to read a lot of books this year, but specifically I was to read one book each month about an aspect or person of the Gospel that I don't understand.
5. I will spring clean 4 times a year: January, April, July, and October.
6.I will attend counseling and/or classes to learn stress management and deal with past things that are still affecting me in the present.
7. I will perform 5 times at church. It doesn't matter if they are group numbers, solos, or choir songs, but I will do it. I've been quiet about my musical talents for far too long and it's time to dust them off.
So those are my resolutions and I am super excited for them!!!!
And just because I can, here are some pix of Mia playing at the park near Grandma's house!